Welcome! This is Jailbait in Hotpants! The title is a phrase I used to describe Nightwing's former career as Robin. I am a relatively new comics reader, and as I go along sometimes I read things too hilarious or awesome to not share. So I share them with you, and hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alfred Calls Shotgun

As much as I love Superman and Batman separately, they do their finest work together. Our first amusing moment comes from Superman/Batman #2. Superman and Batman were buried alive! But then Batman exploded them into a sewer, using Superman as a shield. They are now stumbling along the sewer using each other for support (btw Supes has a kryptonite bullet lodged in his chest).

Click on the thumbnail to fullview!

For those interested, I highly recommend the Superman/Batman comics. They're well written, and a different artist does each plotline, which is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment