Welcome! This is Jailbait in Hotpants! The title is a phrase I used to describe Nightwing's former career as Robin. I am a relatively new comics reader, and as I go along sometimes I read things too hilarious or awesome to not share. So I share them with you, and hope you enjoy!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lancelot Lookalike

This weeks* humorous comic moment come from Justice League Unlimited #9. In it, the Justice League has gone back in time to help King Arthur fight Morgan LeFay. There is a brief running gag that I find hilarious. So I decided to share it with you all.Say it with me now: awkward! And it comes back again later during the battle.


I have a few more pages from JLU that I find quite hilarious that I just haven't gotten around to posting yet, but rest assured, they will come soon.

*I know I don't update once a week, but "weekly" sounded better than "whenever the f*ck I get around to it"

No comments:

Post a Comment