Welcome! This is Jailbait in Hotpants! The title is a phrase I used to describe Nightwing's former career as Robin. I am a relatively new comics reader, and as I go along sometimes I read things too hilarious or awesome to not share. So I share them with you, and hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Code Black


Woah! Long time no post! Been a bit busy, but I'm finally catching up with my comic book reading. And you know what that means? More hilarity for you! The reader!

Today's excerpt is from Superman/Batman #72.
I just love that Lexcorp has a code for "Oh Shit, Batman's in Metropolis" and that they have a special protocol for it. Lex doesn't take shit from a superpowered alien, but he's clearly afraid of a dude in a bat suit finding out about any of his ops so much so that he shuts them all down down.

Not that Batman's just any dude in a bat suit. He's one b.a.m.f. But still....

[edit] I'm having trouble with Blogger's images. It used to let me upload them full size and then just post thumbnails, but it's not anymore. hrm..... So I'm including a thumbnail and then a txt link to the fullview image below. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment