Welcome! This is Jailbait in Hotpants! The title is a phrase I used to describe Nightwing's former career as Robin. I am a relatively new comics reader, and as I go along sometimes I read things too hilarious or awesome to not share. So I share them with you, and hope you enjoy!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Plastic Man is concerned


I love reading crossovers and team-ups. Why? Because seeing heroes interact with each other and respond to crazy hijinks usually leads to a good time. You also get insights into characters that you wouldn't in their solo titles because the commentary is coming from characters that they don't usually interact with. Todays hilarious example of this comes from "Formerly Known as the Justice League #06". The entire book is hilarious in of itself, and the Supper Buddies are quite an amusing hero team. But the gem that I pulled out is from when the Justice League comes in to help save the Supper Buddies from a huge mess they've gotten themselves into. The real treat on this page is the bottom right hand corner, but it's made funnier by reading the whole thing. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment