Welcome! This is Jailbait in Hotpants! The title is a phrase I used to describe Nightwing's former career as Robin. I am a relatively new comics reader, and as I go along sometimes I read things too hilarious or awesome to not share. So I share them with you, and hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pants-less Proof

HAHAHA! At long last, I have definitive proof that the original Robin costume did in fact involve no-pants rather than flesh colored tights as some would have you believe. How do I know this? Well, in this flashback scene from Teen Titans East, Dick forgot to shave before he went out superheroing.
Awesome. Kinda weird that it took Batman two Robins to figure out he should probably give them pants. Tim Drake was the lucky one.

I found this image on the Shirtless Superheroes blog. Plenty of beefcake, if that's your taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment