Welcome! This is Jailbait in Hotpants! The title is a phrase I used to describe Nightwing's former career as Robin. I am a relatively new comics reader, and as I go along sometimes I read things too hilarious or awesome to not share. So I share them with you, and hope you enjoy!

Friday, June 19, 2009

My Girlfriend is Pregnant

Today's Humorous DC Comics Moment comes from Nightwing 25. Nightwing and Robin are doing a training exercise where they go around blindfolded doing things like, jumping onto speeding train cars and then trying to balance on one leg while they talk about their lives. It is during this that Robin says the one phrase that perhaps no big brother or close family member wants to hear. Nighwing almost falls off the train. It's hilarious.In other news, I had my first day of work at Gamer's Asylum today. It went pretty well, I should say.... despite there being no customers due to torrential rains. Meh, suits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment