Welcome! This is Jailbait in Hotpants! The title is a phrase I used to describe Nightwing's former career as Robin. I am a relatively new comics reader, and as I go along sometimes I read things too hilarious or awesome to not share. So I share them with you, and hope you enjoy!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pink Kryptonite

This is my last "gay superman" post for a while, I swear! I haven't actually read this comic, but desperately want to. I found it on the intarwebs and had to re-post it because it's hilarious! Itcomes from Supergirl (Vol 2) #79. Context from the Wikipedia entry on Kryptonite:
"[Pink Kryptonite is from] an alternate timeline in a 2003 Supergirl storyline by Peter David, this bizarre variety of Kryptonite apparently turned heterosexual Kryptonians temporarily and stereotypically gay; it was seen in just one panel, with Superman giving flattering compliments to Jimmy Olsen about his wardrobe and decorative sense. It spoofs the more "innocent times" of the Silver Age (Lois Lane is depicted in this story as not understanding what's gotten into Superman)."
Just to repeat - Pink Kryptonite turns Superman gay.... wooo hooo! Like I said, I really want to read this story. Lulz! So if you happen to find it, share please?

No comments:

Post a Comment