Welcome! This is Jailbait in Hotpants! The title is a phrase I used to describe Nightwing's former career as Robin. I am a relatively new comics reader, and as I go along sometimes I read things too hilarious or awesome to not share. So I share them with you, and hope you enjoy!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Queer Heroes - Smallville

If my last post left you wanting more Clark/Lex action, there's here's another video manip done by the same fan who did the "Worlds Finest" video. Only this time they used the template of the Brokeback Mountain trailer to make a Smallville video. I think it's quite well done, but see for yourself:



Also, I read an interesting article by Jes Battis called "The Kryptonite closet: Silence and queer secrecy in Smallville." If you're a fan of the show and queer theory, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment