Welcome! This is Jailbait in Hotpants! The title is a phrase I used to describe Nightwing's former career as Robin. I am a relatively new comics reader, and as I go along sometimes I read things too hilarious or awesome to not share. So I share them with you, and hope you enjoy!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Let the Kryptonian Win

In this gem from Justice League Unlimited 19, Booster Gold was whining about how Superman always wins at poker. Superman then proceeds to be full of awesome and general ass-kickery in a fight with the big bad guys following which Booster Gold learns a valuable lesson.
You ALWAYS let the ridiculously superpowered Krypotnian win. I'm also highly amused by the implication that Superman might just not take that hit for you if you beat him. Who knew Superman was such a poor looser? Oh yea, these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment