Welcome! This is Jailbait in Hotpants! The title is a phrase I used to describe Nightwing's former career as Robin. I am a relatively new comics reader, and as I go along sometimes I read things too hilarious or awesome to not share. So I share them with you, and hope you enjoy!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Nightwing's Mullet

So, as some of you may know, I just recently started reading the Nighwing comics. And I must say, that first issue was like a time machine back to the late 80s early 90s in regards to fashion. The biggest example of this is in how they drew Dick Grayson himself. Big, muscular, harry arms, and with a mullet!
But this isn't just any mullet folks. Oh no, this is a magic mullet that within seconds can become a super sleek and sexy ponytail in a matter of seconds when Dicky transforms into Nightwing!
Maybe being able to apply large amounts of hair gel in a short amount of time is his superpower? Anyway, the ponytail gets cut off fairly quickly by a bad guy, so the mullet is unceremoniously discarded into the annals of history where it belongs. Besides, what was Nightwing doing with long hair anyway when his specialty is hand to had combat? tsk tsk

No comments:

Post a Comment