Welcome! This is Jailbait in Hotpants! The title is a phrase I used to describe Nightwing's former career as Robin. I am a relatively new comics reader, and as I go along sometimes I read things too hilarious or awesome to not share. So I share them with you, and hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lois Almost Figures it Out

As promised, today's hilarious moment is from the tail end of Superman/Batman Annual 1. I would say there are spoilers.... but really, the issue has so much randomness that you'd have to try really hard to spoil anything. That and I'm not sure this issue is official DC cannon anyway. At any rate, on to hilarity!
Poor Lois. You would have figured it out if it weren't for those pesky superpowers! I almost feel bad for Bruce getting a superspeed costume change, but then I feel more bad for us readers that we didn't get to see it. How many of you want to bet that Supes copped a feel at Mach 4? And Bruce isn't really objecting. More stating the obvious. Worlds' greatest detective that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment